We find some great apps, every now and then, and thought they might be helpful to home buyers and sellers. We’ll share apps for home improvement projects, investment analysis and loan payment calculation and much more. These are not apps we created but sharing these is just a service we provide on our site, we neither endorse them or have any interest in promoting them.
- Benjamin Moore “Color Capture Tool” Snap a picture of any color inspiration that catches your eye and instantly get its match from Benjamin Moore’s more than 3,300 paint colors.
- Sherman Williams “Color Snap Tool” Capture real world colors and match them to Sherwin-Williams paint colors—for free. With ColorSnap®, it’s easy to take color inspiration from a photo in your library or one you just snapped.
- Walk Score – Walk Score calculates the walkability of any location and shows you a map of nearby amenities.
- Property Evaluator – After entering some information about the property, you can view performance projections that help you do a true apples-to-apples comparison between properties for real estate investments.
- Wikihood – This tool enables you to discover specific details about most any neighborhood in the world, providing information on people, culture, businesses, points of interest, and overall geography.
- Dictionary of Real Estate Terms – From Abatement to Zoning Variance, the Dictionary of Real Estate Terms is filled with over 3000 industry-specific terms, covering every aspect and nuance of the real estate industry.